Please follow along with the steps below on how to locate and send your Daylite logs and Daylite storage files from your iPhone or iPad. Please review our video demonstration along with our steps below if needed:
- Launch Daylite
- Tap on the Daylite Home icon
- Scroll down and tap Settings
- Tap Help
- Tap Problem Reports
- From here you can tap AirDrop to send it to your Mac
- Open Apple Mail, and attach the logs to the ticket that you have opened with our Technical Support Team for review
- If you're unable to use AirDrop, you can save the files to your iCloud account on your iOS device
- Then on your iPhone or iPad, launch Apple Mail and locate the ticket thread that you have opened with us, and attach the log files and hit Send.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful