An invoice is a list of work done or products sold, with the total amount due for those items. Billings Pro on the iPhone & iPad enables you to send an invoice from a project.
To send invoices from a project:
- Select a project.
- Tap "Make Invoice". Note: This button is hidden when there are no slips to invoice.
- Use checkboxes to choose slips you wish to include and bill on the invoice. To order the slips, use the controls to the right end of the slip and drag the slip up or down the list.
- If you wish to apply a retainer, tap "Apply Retainer". Enter the amount and tap "Save".
- Tap "Customize".
- Select a style, enter the details and/or note if necessary.
- When you are done, tap "Create". Billings Pro Touch displays the invoice. Use ﬁngers to Pinch and zoom into the invoice.
- Tap "Done". Or, tap "Email Invoice to Client" to send an email.
- For invoices created using Billings Pro Touch, an invoice PDF is generated for the Billings desktop application when synced.
- Invoices you send from your device are numbered according to the numbering scheme you've entered in the "Invoice" settings.
- Note: Invoices are generated on the server, so you must ensure that there is an active connection to the Billings Pro Server while creating invoices.
- Past invoices sent to the client from Billings Pro on your Mac are viewable in Billings Pro Touch by going to a client and looking in the Accounts section.