*For users who are on Billings Pro Self-Serve only. *
When sending an invoice, an error appears "Server Cannot be Reached" or "Cannot sync with Server".
Why is this problem occurring
There could be a problem related to your Public IP.
Try the following steps on your Billings Pro server:
- Go to www.whatismyip.com. Ensure that the IP address listed there matches the IP address found at this location: Billings Pro Server Admin-> Network Pane-> Advanced.
- If it is, go to the General pane of Billings Pro Server Admin and turn the server Off.
- Go to the Network pane of Billings Pro Server Admin and log out of Switchboard.
- Once logged out, click Advanced. Manually enter in the IP address that was seen in www.whatismyip.com. Click Save.
- Turn Billings Pro Server On.
- Log back into Switchboard and attempt to invoice again.
If the issue still persists, please contact our support team.