You can export working slips from Billings Pro as a .bex file and import this file into Billings Pro. Except for taxes, all other fields in the slip can be exported from Billings Pro and imported as-is. Since taxes are not exported, the total amount for the slip will be slightly different once imported, and you will have to apply taxes manually to update the total.
- Choose View > All Slips.
- Sort by "All Working Slips."
- Select the slip(s) and choose File > Export > Export Slips.
- In the sheet that opens, click Save.
Billings Pro exports the selected slip(s) as a .bex file in the specified location.
- Choose File > Import > Import From Billings.
- Browse to the location of the .bex file, select it, and click Open.
Once imported, the "All Slips" view will appear and display the last imported slips.