Important: Daylite & Billings Pro Self-Serve Support Ends February 28, 2019. Read Announcing Our Goodbye To Self-Serve for more information.
If you have multiple databases, you must set one of them as the primary database. This database will be used for CalDAV, CardDAV, and for connecting to Daylite on your iOS devices.
- In Daylite Server Admin, click the lock button and authenticate with a Mac OS X administrator credentials.
- Turn Daylite Server Admin Off.
- Select the Database panel.
- Click on the Database drop down list
- Select your primary database.
- Click Advanced.
- Select Set as Primary...
- The following prompt will appear confirming this change. Click Change to confirm this action.
- The selected database is now set as the primary database.
- Turn Daylite Server Admin On.