What's new in Daylite 4.0.2 for iOS?
Daylite for iOS 4.0.2
- Fixed crash when attempting to edit linked objects to notes.
- Objects are now properly linked to new tasks when in edit mode. - - Fixed bug with scrolling in search results.
- Appointments and tasks now only appear in the activity section of the linked items pane for notes and emails.
- The contact list remains in search mode when returning from an object detail pane on the phone after searching.
- Fixed UI error when advancing pipeline stages on iPad.
- Fixed bug in phone number character deleting.
- Fixed refresh issue when adding additional subtasks to a task.
- Fixed crash when selecting the 'No Items' cell in a project stage list or task list.
- Removed shake to sync feature.
- Improved crash reporting with user having the option to send their email address for follow-up.
- Renamed some Settings fields.
- After adding a subtask to a task the subtask list is now shown.
- Subtasks no longer add to the inbox badge count.
- Fixed crash when importing contacts or companies from iOS address book.
- Fixed crash when moving tasks assigned to someone else to other task stages.
- Removed the 'In Progress' list from tasks.
- Fixed crash when switching a person's role within a company.
- Fixed sync related crashes.
- Fixed a crash when a German user attempted to browse the sample database.
- Renamed Visibility to Permissions.
- Removed the ability to create new objects while linking to existing objects.
- Fixed many refresh issues.
- Fixed issue with the worklist badge count.
- Fixed a crash that happened when adding a new link to a note while editing the note.