If you have set up multiple databases in Daylite Server, you can connect to a different database by using the following steps:
Daylite on your Mac
- If you are connected to Daylite, log out of the database (File > Log Out). This opens the Log In window.
- Under Connect to Server Address & Database, if any database is detected in your network, that database name is displayed. You must enter your login credentials and connect. Otherwise, if you wish to connect to a different database, select Other Server & Database. In the sheet that opens, enter the server address. All databases on that server are identified and displayed for you. Select a database. Click Choose.
- Enter your username and password. Click Log In.
Daylite on your iPhone or iPad
- Sync your device with the server.
- Wipe the current database by going to Home > Settings > General > Wipe Database.
- In the alert that opens, tap Wipe. This takes you to the Login screen.
- In the Login screen, you may browse a sample database, or, connect to a database on the server by entering your user credentials.
Please note Daylite on the iPhone and iPad can only connect to the Primary database in Daylite Server.