Smart lists allow you to create filters for Daylite objects that share certain characteristics.
How to create and save a Smart List
- Go to the object you want to create a smart list for.
- Click the plus button in the bottom left corner and choose "New Smart List".
- Define the Smart List by filling out the criteria window.
- Create a primary filter.
- Add a second filter rule with the + icon
- Save and name the list
- You should now see your Smart List in the left Sidebar under the object it was created for.
Watch this video to learn how to create a Smart List:
How to share a Smart List
- Mouse over to the Smart List you have created.
- Click on the filter icon.
- Click on Share with and choose who you want to share the Smart List with.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful