Tip: If manually updating Daylite, please make sure your current copy of Daylite is not running before following the steps below.
- Visit our downloads page and download the latest version of Daylite.
- Once the download has finished, open Finder and go to your Downloads folder.
- In your downloads folder, unzip the latest-daylite.zip file by double-clicking on it.
(Depending on your browser, you might be able to skip this step as it auto unzips.)
- Once unzipped, drag and drop Daylite.app into your Applications folder on the finder's left-hand sidebar.
(If manually updating, click replace on the prompt that pops up)
- Navigate to your Applications folder and Open Daylite.
- Once opened, you will receive a prompt to log in, enter your login information and wait for your database to download.
(If manually updating, you should not have to log in, it should open directly into your database.)
Tip: To install Daylite mail assistant, take a look at How do I install Daylite Mail Assistant on my Mac?.