Watch this video to learn how to customize and manage Forms:
Watch the video
To customize Forms
- Choose Daylite > Preferences.
- Click Forms.
- To add a new form, click the + button at the bottom-left corner of the window and do the following:
- Enter a form name and description.
- Ensure that the “Active” checkbox is selected. Only Active forms are available for selection in Daylite. For forms you don’t currently use, but may need in future, you can deselect the Active checkbox.
- Under Create from, select where you want the form to be available in Daylite. The form can only be added to the object(s) you have selected in the preferences.
- Add the ﬁelds types, as required. To add a new form ﬁeld type, click the + button at the bottom of the central pane and enter the details. Set the type of form ﬁeld and a default value if there is one.
Once you have set up your Forms in the preferences, you can add them in Daylite by choosing File > New > New Form.
Now you can gather detailed information about clients or specific projects, or even use Forms to evaluate your work processes.