- Launch QuickTime.
- Click on the "File" menu and select "New Screen Recording".
- You will see a little black bar show up on the screen with a record button (round red button).
- Click on the little white arrow (pointing downwards) to produce a sub-menu. Ensure that "Show Mouse Clicks in Recording" is checked.
- Click on the record button and select "Start Recording".
- Go ahead and re-create the issue that you are facing on the screen.
- Once you have completed re-creating the issue, click on the "Stop Recording" button that should be on the very top of the menu bar.
- Once you have stopped the recording, you should see a .mov file on the desktop.
- Compress the movie file.
- If the file is less than 20MB, attach it to the support ticket. If the file is over 20MB, open a web browser and go to the Filemail site and upload the video. Ensure that you check the box next to Screen Recording and enter your Ticket ID, Email Address, and a Message about the file.
Record Your iPhone or iPad Screen with QuickTime