To uninstall from within the Daylite application:
- Quit Mail if running.
- Open Daylite, and go to Daylite > Uninstall Mail Assistant.
- In the window that appears, enter your macOS User Name & Password, then click OK.
To Uninstall Manually:
- Quit Mail.
- Open Finder.
- Along the menu bar, select Go > Go to Folder.
- Copy/Paste /Library/Mail/ and click Go.
- If a "Disabled Bundles" folder is present, move it to the trash.
- Open the "Bundles" folder.
- Depending on past versions of Daylite installed, you may see the files below. If you see any of these, move them to the trash:
8. Once done, relaunch Mail. The Daylite Mail Assistant sidebar will no longer be present.
If you have ever installed Daylite 3 on your Mac, also go to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles and delete the DMI bundle found there.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful