If you wish to add the company name to a label, label sheet or envelope you will need to create a new template.
Follow the steps below to create a new template:
- Select Daylite > Preferences... > Report Templates.
- Click the New Template drop-down box and select Label, Label Sheet or Envelope.
- Enter a template name. Click Next.
- Select the type of label, label sheet or envelope you are using and make adjustments for the size if required. Click Next.
- Double click inside the text box to bring up the edit window.
- Move your cursor to the spot where you want the company name to show (e.g. before the contact's Fullname).
- In the Fields window, select Report > Objects > Company Name (Default Role, Cached)
- Ensure that the "If valid text, insert" box is checked and select "Newline" & "After".
- Click OK.
- Save your template.
Your newly created template will now be available to select when you print a contact!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful