This video is part 2 of 7 in the Projects, Tasks and Workflows training series.To start the series from the beginning click here.
Watch the next video: Pipelines with Activity Sets
- From the Daylite Menu Bar, click Preferences.
- Click Pipelines.
- Click + in the bottom left corner.
- Name your Pipeline.
- Make sure “Applies to” is checked off for Projects.
A Pipeline can either be used for a Project or Opportunity, but not for both.
- Click New Stage at the top.
- Name the Stage and click done.
- For your second Stage, click Add Stage in the top right corner.
- Continue doing this until you have all your desired Stages.
You can edit the Stages by clicking on the specific Stage lined across the top. You can edit the name, rearrange their order and delete it.
Adding Tasks & Appointments
Applying a Pipeline to a Project
- Choose either a New or Existing Project.
- Go to the Task and Pipeline tab and click Choose a Pipeline.
- A window will pop up that will allow you to toggle between all your existing Pipelines. Once you’ve chosen one, click Choose Pipeline.
- Your chosen Pipeline will populate into the Project.