This video is part 2 of 7 in the Projects, Tasks and Workflows training series.To start the series from the beginning click here.
Watch the next video: Pipelines with Activity Sets
- From the Daylite Menu Bar, click Preferences.
- Click Pipelines.
- Click + in the bottom left corner.
- Name your Pipeline.
- Make sure “Applies to” is checked off for Projects.
Tip: A Pipeline can either be used for a Project or Opportunity, but not for both.
- Click New Stage at the top.
- Name the Stage and click done.
- For your second Stage, click Add Stage in the top right corner.
- Continue doing this until you have all your desired Stages.
Tip: You can edit the Stages by clicking on the specific Stage lined across the top. You can edit the name, rearrange their order and delete it.
- Choose either a New or Existing Project.
- Go to the Task and Pipeline tab and click Choose a Pipeline.
- A window will pop up that will allow you to toggle between all your existing Pipelines. Once you’ve chosen one, click Choose Pipeline.
- Your chosen Pipeline will populate into the Project.