In Daylite, the days remaining in your trial period will appear at the top of your Daylite screen. You can also check your trial status in your Daylite Account Manager page.
What are my options when my trial period has ended?
Choose a Subscription
At the end of your trial period, you can purchase a subscription or you can choose to switch to the Limited Free Plan. You can purchase a Daylite subscription at any time before the end of your free trial period.
Here are the steps to subscribe to Daylite:
- Go to Daylite Preferences —> ‘Account’
- On the page that appears, click on “Manage Plan & Billing”
- Your Account Manager page will open in your web browser. Click the ‘Subscribe to Daylite’ button on the page that appears
- On the page that appears, choose either the Yearly or Monthly subscription plan option and then click Next.
- Enter your payment information and billing address and then click Next
- On the final page, review your plan and billing details and click Subscribe to Daylite to complete the payment.
Note: The rates that appear on this page will reflect how many active seats are currently on your account. To add additional seats, click on the ‘Users’ tab.
Switch to the Limited Free Plan
Alternatively, you can switch to the limited free plan. You and your users would be able to continue using Daylite with limited file and item storage.
Note: If you are on a paid plan and want to switch to the free plan you can do so even if you exceed any limit set on the free plan. While on the free plan, if the number of items exceeds the limits you won't be able to add more of that item until you switch to one of the paid Daylite Cloud plans.
The details of the plan limits would be displayed in the Daylite Account Manager. Follow the below steps to switch to this plan:
- Open Daylite Preferences, and click on ‘Account’
- Click on “Manage Plan & Billing”
- Click on 'Change' under your current plan
- On the page that appears, click on the text Switch to the limited free plan.
The free plan limits the number of items you can have in your database before you cannot create any more. The limits are:
- 2 Projects
- 2 Opportunities
- 100 Tasks
- 100 Notes
- 100 People
- 100 Companies
- 100 Emails
- 100 Appointments
The Free plan allows 100 MB of file storage.
While on the Free plan you are still able to access all your existing info in the database.