Daylite Cloud removes the burden of running a server so you can focus on getting new business and delivering on your promises.
- Sync all Daylite Users and inform your team not to add new data to the Self-Serve database.
- Using the email address that will be the Account Owner, Create a Daylite Cloud Account. If you already have a Daylite Cloud account, please contact us.
- On the next screen, you will be given links to download and install the latest Daylite Server Admin version.
- Open Daylite Server Admin and go to the Help Menu.
- Select Migrate to Daylite Cloud and follow the prompts on the screen.
For a complete walkthrough of the steps, download the PDF and follow the steps outlined.
Got questions before you move? We got you covered! Contact us, and we will gladly answer any questions you may have. We want you to be as confident as we are that moving to Cloud is the right thing for your business!
Please note - Upon logging into your newly migrated Daylite Cloud account, you may notice that not all of your emails are available to you. Email content can take a little bit longer to fully move over and be ready to display in your new account. If, after a day or two, you are still not seeing any email content, please contact us.