Daylite for macOS:
- A macOS computer running Big Sur Version 11.x - Ventura Latest.
- A Minimum of 500 MB hard-disk space. (Hard-disk space requirements may vary depending on the size of your database).
- A high-speed network connection for sharing databases via LAN or WAN.
- Internet access with DSL/Broadband/Cable 1MB or higher is recommended.
- macOS High Sierra and Mojave users, please read this article
- Daylite does not support networked Mac OS X user accounts
- For optimal performance, we suggest using SSD's
Daylite does not connect through a browser, and because of this, it does not use the default browser TCP ports. Daylite uses ports 443, 11000, 2021, 4243. Daylite Mail Assistant uses 45159, 45160. These ports are open on all networks except those that intentionally block many ports such as offices with strict network policies, schools, hotels, and other public networks.
Daylite for iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 14.8 or later
Daylite Mail Assistant:
- Apple Mail 13.0 or higher
Take a look at our Daylite Compatibility Guide for more details.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful