Daylite for macOS:
- A macOS computer running Catalina Version 10.15.4 - Big Sur Latest.
- A Minimum of 200 MB hard-disk space. (Hard-disk space requirements may vary depending on the size of your database)
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- A high-speed network connection for sharing databases via LAN or WAN.
- Internet access with DSL/Broadband/Cable 1MB or higher recommended.
- Daylite does not support networked Mac OS X user accounts
- For optimal performance, we suggest using SSD's
Tip: Daylite does not connect through a browser, and because of this, it does not use the default browser TCP ports. Daylite uses ports 443, 11000, 2021, 4243. Daylite Mail Assistant uses 45159, 45160. These ports are open on all networks except those that intentionally block many ports such as offices with strict network policies, schools, hotels, and other public networks.
Daylite for iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 13.4 or later
Daylite Mail Assistant:
- Apple Mail 13.0 or higher
Tip: Take a look at our Daylite Compatibility Guide for more details.