- macOS 10.15.4 Catalina - macOS 11 Big Sur
- 200 MB hard-disk space (minimum). Hard-disk space requirements may vary depending on the size of your database
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
- A high-speed network connection for sharing databases via LAN or WAN.
- Internet access with DSL/Broadband/Cable 1MB or higher recommended
- Daylite does not support networked Mac OS X user accounts
- For optimal performance, we suggest using SSD's
Note: Daylite Cloud does not connect through a browser, and because of this, it does not use the default browser TCP ports. Daylite Cloud uses ports 443, 11000, 2021, 4243. Daylite Mail Assistant uses 45159, 45160. These ports are open on all networks except those that intentionally block a large number of ports such as offices with strict network policies, schools, hotels and other public networks.
Daylite Mail Assistant:
- Apple Mail 13.0 or higher
Daylite for iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 13.4 or later