Once a worker has been created, you cannot delete them as they are tied to records in Billings Pro. You can deactivate a worker so they don't appear in projects and their old records remain intact.
Deactivating a worker will wipe Billings Pro information from the workers' computers and devices and deny further access.
Before deactivating a worker, it is recommended that you sync all changes made by the worker to avoid losing them. Upon deactivation, the worker will no longer take up a license or subscription.
Deactivate a Cloud worker
- Open a web browser and login to your control panel (yourcompanyid.marketcircle.com)
- Login as an admin user on the account
- Click the users tab
- Click edit beside the desired user
- Scroll down and click Deactivate
- Click Save
Deactivate a Self Serve worker
- Working from Billings Pro Server Admin, click the Workers tab.
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner and authenticate yourself.
- Select the desired worker.
- Click Deactivate Worker.
- In the sheet that opens, click Deactivate Worker.