When you create a new person's record, tag that person with the category "Lead." To customize categories, go to Daylite > Preferences, and select Category. You can then create a Smart list that lists all people whose category is set to "Lead" and display them in one view. Do the following:
- Select "People" in the Side bar.
- Choose File > New > New Person Smart list.
- Enter a name for the Smart list i.e., Leads.
- In the popover, click the + button to add new criteria.
- Set the criteria to: Category is Lead. The Smart list filters and displays all the leads in your database.