The worker access level is originally set when you create the worker in Billings Pro.
This article will show you how to change the access level for a worker that already exists in your Billings Pro system.
- Log in to your control panel (yourcompanyid.marketcircle.com)
- Click on the Users tab
- Click Edit beside the user you wish to modify
- Click the access drop-down and choose the new access level
- Press Save
- Open the Billings Pro Server Admin
- Click on the Workers Tab
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner to make changes
- Click on the worker you wish to modify in the left worker list
- Click the checkboxes that apply to their new access level
- Click Save
The user's access level will be changed.