Corresponding with your contacts in Daylite is rendered simple and easy due to the availability of letter templates. You can set up custom letter templates in the preferences and use them for sending letters.
Each letter template can have a standard format along with any merge keys that you have included in the template. Letters created from a letter template show information that the merge keys have extracted from the database speciﬁc to the selected object.
Watch the Video
Customizing letter templates
- Choose Daylite > Preferences.
- Click Letter Templates.
- To add a new letter template, do the following:
- Click the “+” button.
- Enter a name and description for the letter template.
- Ensure that you select the “Active” checkbox for the letter template to be available in Daylite.
- To open the letter template for editing, select it and double-click. Set up a format for the letter template with the desired content and merge keys, as necessary.
- Save your changes.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful