Billings Pro comes with several estimate styles, which you can customize to varying degrees to suit your needs. Most of the built-in estimate styles have options that you can change when you create an estimate including:
- Header text
- Display of project name
- Display of slip comments and dates
- Display of columns, such as quantity or duration, price or rate, and applicable taxes
- Calculation and display of taxes, associated registration numbers, and previous balance Currency format
To customize an estimate
- In the Estimate Slips tab, select the slip(s) you want to include in the estimate as individual line items.
- Choose Project > Send Estimate.
- In the Estimate window, you can do the following
- Select a style for the estimate from the style gallery
- Select a style for the estimate from the style gallery.
- Click Preview to see how the estimate looks like
- To further customize the estimate, click Options. Select the settings for customizing the estimate. Click OK.
- When you are ready to send the estimate, click Create.
If you wish to further customize your estimates, you can use the Report Designer to create a new template based on a built-in style. Choose Design > New Estimate and use an existing estimate layout as a basis for your new design.