You can remove your Daylite CardDAV or CalDAV account profiles from your Mac at any time without losing any data in Daylite.
Follow these steps to remove your Daylite CardDAV or CalDAV account profiles:
Daylite Cloud on your Mac
- Open System Preferences and click on Internet Accounts
- In the window that opens, you should see a Profile listed for your CardDAV and CalDAV accounts, respectively.
- Use the description field to determine the account type
- To remove both profiles, select each one and click the minus button in the bottom left corner.
Daylite Cloud on your iPhone & iPad
- Open the iPhone or iPad Settings
- Choose General > Profiles
- Tap the Daylite Profile you want to remove
- Tap Remove Profile
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful