Daylite for Mac 6.2
Separate by User or Resource View
- We have added a view for the "Users & Resources" calendar called "Separate by User or Resource" where:
- Each user and resource is visible as a separate column in the Day and Week view.
- Day view includes an "Everyone" column which shows the combined availability of all the selected users/resources.
- We have improved how appointments are created so that invites are only added to the users being viewed in Users & Resources as well as Smart Lists.
- When "Separate by User or Resource" is enabled, dragging or double-clicking within a column will create an appointment for that user or resource.
- The Home view now respects the "Show Birthdays & Anniversaries" setting in the My Calendar gear menu.
- The "New File" button has been renamed to "Add File".
- Creating an appointment for another user in the Team View now sets only that user as the invitee.
- We added a new option within the Daylite General Preferences to enable or disable the 'Sync on Save' feature.
- Team View is now hidden for users with their privlideges set to 'Limited'.
- Localization improvements.
- We fixed an issue where using the Print option when merging a letter would only printed the first page.
- We fixed an issue where the details of a repeating task was not being shown in the right-sidebar of the calendar.
- We fixed an issue where teams would not be listed in the Custom permissions popover.
- We fixed an issue where dragging and dropping within the Activity View would not link those selected objects.
- We again fixed the issue where Daylite could fail to sync after purchasing a subscription for an expired Cloud account.
Daylite Server Admin 6.2
- Improved the memory usage for the DLStaged process.