What's new in Daylite 6.5.1
- We fixed an issue where notes and emails would incorrectly show the permissions option even though Permissions are disabled in the Preferences.
- We fixed an issue where the popover for linking/adding items would be hidden when creating an appointment while in full screen mode.
- We fixed an issue where the right-sidebar would not show the option for importing contacts when selecting "+ Import from - Contacts App" in the People list.
- We fixed an issue where the app could crash when trying to view an email in Daylite.
- We fixed an issue where the text would overlap when renaming a Smart List.
- Now if a permission preset is applied to an item and the ownership of that item is changed, then the original owner will be subject to the preset.
- Made improvements to the Quick Search for Email On Demand to better handle searches when there are email bodies available both offline and on the Cloud.
- We fixed an issue where Quick Search may not display email results when using Email On Demand.
- We fixed an issue where Quick Search would not recognize a Daylite Cloud user's account was upgraded to Email On Demand until the user logged out.
- We fixed an issue where notifications could get dismissed automatically.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.5.1
- We fixed an issue where an email may be inadvertently linked multiple times to the database.