The error "Invalid Credentials" appears when attempting to log into Billings Pro on the iPhone and iPad. However, I can successfully access my data using the same credentials in Billings Pro on my desktop.
Why is this problem occurring
When logging into the Billings Pro iOS application, special characters and accents are not supported in your first name, last name, or password field.
You'll need to login through your Billings Pro Control Panel and remove any special characters or accents from your login details. Once this is complete, you can log in through the Billings Pro on the iOS app again.
Here are the steps on how to do that:
- Perform a sync if using Billings Pro on a Mac (File -> Sync).
- Log out of Billings Pro on the desktop (File -> Logout..).
- Log into your account preferences via control panel https://(your company id).marketcircle.com.
- In the "My Info" tab, click "Change".
- Remove the accent (which could either be in your first/last name or password). Click "Save" to confirm the change.
- Log into Billings Pro on your desktop.
- Log into Billings Pro on your iOS device.