The migration to Billings Pro Cloud requires you to migrate to Billings Pro on the same computer that has your Billings 3 database.
If Billings resides on a different computer, please contact support for alternate steps.
Here is what you will need to do:
- Quit Billings (if applicable).
- Create a Billings Pro Cloud account.
- You should receive a confirmation email titled "Welcome to Billings Pro," which will contain your account credentials and provide you with download links for Billings Pro.
- Download and install Billings Pro.
- Once installed, launch the application.
- Enter your credentials when prompted in the login window:
- Company ID
- Login Name
- Click "Log In" to proceed.
- You will be presented with the Billings Pro Setup Assistant - Migrate from Billings 3 screen.
- Click the "Migrate Now" button to migrate your Billings 3 data to your cloud account.
Important: This process may take a while, depending on the size of your Billings database. Do not force quit Billings Pro during this step.
- Billings Pro will automatically log you into your cloud account once the data has been successfully migrated.
If you experience any problems creating a cloud account or migrating your Billings database, please submit a support ticket.