Let's take the example of contacts and see how to do this:
- Select a Smart list for Contacts and choose View > Multi-Column List.
- Right-click (or control-click) the column header and select the columns you wish to display. You can also adjust the order of the columns by clicking the column header and dragging and dropping it to the new position.
- Select the objects in the list that you want to export.
- Choose File > Export > Export Visible Columns and Selected Rows to File.
- In the sheet that opens, enter a name, specify a location to save the file and other details as needed. Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful