Daylite 4 was re-written from the ground up to leverage Apple's newest technology, with Daylite 5 we're focusing on finding and working with your information.
Daylite on the Mac
Additional view pane for Daylite objects shown in interactive graphs
Allows you to discover trends and visually see what’s going on in your business
- Activity view loads complete list of activity when viewing a record Allows you to jump to view any point in time in your client history.
- Now includes content and title of any linked activity so you can find specific e-mails and/or client activities/historyRepeating Tasks:
- Tasks are able to be set to repeat so you don’t have to enter in new tasks multiple times
- You can now filter for ‘blank’ fields in your database to find holes or missing info
- The sidebar is now collapsable so you can increase your workspace
- Folders/subfolders now exist within the sidebar so you can organize lists and Smart Lists.
Daylite on iOS
- Redesigned for iOS 7 to reflect Apple’s new look
- Quick Search bar has been added on iOS
- Meeting invitations and notifications are now able to be answered with a swipe gesture
- Now supports background sync to update your data with when you’re not using Daylite
Daylite Mail Assistant
Improved editing abilities:
- Records are now able to be edited right from within Apple Mail
- New shortcut(Option + Click) allows you to jump directly to a record in Daylite from your Daylite Mail Assistant window.