What's new in Daylite 4.3.4?
- Added Individual Salutation (German only) mapping field to the delimited importer and multi-column view for People.
- The Sync indicator within the app now reflects the sync status after logging in.
- Indeterminate progress bar indicator now shows at the very start and very end of creating a local Daylite copy.
- Fixed an issue with the last sync time in the File menu not reflecting the proper time.
- Made other various fixes and improved stability to the Daylite syncing mechanism.
- Fixed a few report names which were not localized.
- Fixed a potential issue where the wrong merge window may come up when trying to merge with an external application
- Fixed an issue where choosing to modify only the first appointment belonging to a repeating set which has no end date caused the same modification to be applied to all future appointments in the set.
- Fixed an issue where editing the time on a custom repeating appointment and applying the modification to all future appointments would remove the appointment within the set.
- Editing an existing form now triggers any newly added fields to be added to the form being edited.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when combining two items in the Duplicate checker.
- Fixed an issue preventing the "Dial with Skype" option from working for certain phone numbers.
- Fixed an issue where opening a slide over from the calendar list view would not appear correctly.
- "File -> Print..." menu items is now always available when viewing a merged letter.
- Entering text in edit cards is now faster on OS X Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue where an attachment added into the database could fail to save properly in some situations.
Daylite Mail Assistant 4.3.4
- Added compatibility for OS X Mavericks on the new Retina Macbook Pro (2013).
- Added compatibility for Mail Update for OS X Mavericks 1.0.
- Improved how attachments are handled in composed emails when trying to link through DMA.
- Added the ability to create new keywords (for Email) from DMA
- Results will now return inactive Daylite users even if 'Include Daylite users in searches' is off in the DMA preferences
- Fixed issue where emails with no content were being recorded if a default category for emails was set in the Daylite Preferences.
- Fixed an issue where some inbound emails might not save attachments.
- Creating additional tasks from DMA no longer adds it as a subtask of the last created task.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong email was being recorded, when recording a message selected within a thread.
- Fixed potential Mail crash when processing certain ICS files in some encoding formats.
- Improved performance when storing a complex email that may take a few seconds to save.
- Emails can only be linked after it has fully loaded into DMA.
- Added missing loading indicator in German localization.
- Fixed an issue where new email messages were not recorded in Daylite if only the 'Add to Daylite' button was clicked when no category or other linked items were set.
- Fixed an issue where some Mail menu items were not accessible in OS X Mavericks when DMA was installer.
- Fixed a potential issue preventing certain emails with attachments from being recorded in DMA.
- Fixed an issue where DMA could not detect a new connection to a Daylite database.
Daylite Server Admin 4.3.4
- Nickname field is now supported while syncing to CardDAV accounts.
- Fixed an issue where projects could be erroneously deleted from Daylite after a Daylite for iOS sync.
- Fixed an issue where the contact info would be lost for a Company record upon a CardDAV sync.
- Fixed an issue where some contacts records would fail to sync over through CardDAV.
- Fixed an issue where the Travel Time field in Calendar (OS X Mavericks) would be cleared upon a CalDAV sync.
- Custom labels from CardDAV accounts no longer have their name changed to 'other' after a CardDAV sync.
- Fixed an issue where Daylite User records could be deleted through a CardDAV sync.
- Fixed an issue where Daylite Server Admin would not use the new local address automatically when the computer's local address would change.