The toolbar is an area with buttons that you can quickly access to perform specific functions. It is recommended to customize the toolbar by including buttons you would use frequently as this will allow you to find things easily and work faster.
For example, consider you want to add a new project. To do this, you may choose File > New Project from the menu. But, if you had the convenience of using a toolbar button, you could simply click the toolbar button to add a new project.
To customize the toolbar
- Choose View > Customize Toolbar.
- To customize the toolbar, you have the following options:
- Drag your favourite item into the toolbar and drop it. If you wish, you can also drag the default set into the toolbar and drop it.
- In the Show menu, specify how you want Billings Pro to display the buttons.
- If you wish to use a small size, select the Use Small Size checkbox.
- Click Done.