What's new in Daylite 5.1.1 for iOS?
Daylite 5.1.1 for iOS
- Fixes an issue where new objectives would not be created when setting a pipeline and starting a stage.
- Fixes an issue where starting a pipeline stage for an existing objective would not be saved.
- Fixes an issue where repeating appointments could not be saved when it contained external attendees.
- Fixes an issue where the details popover automatically dismisses after linking an item while creating a new appointment or task in iPad.
- Fixes an issue where the last character of a TextExpander abbreviation is appended after a snippet is expanded.
- The Reminder settings switch is now disabled if Daylite is not allowed within the Notifications Settings in iOS 8.