With Zapier you can move data between Daylite and the other tools you use in your day-to-day work, like Salesforce, Wufoo, Zendesk, Uservoice, and MailChimp.
Zapier lets you connect Daylite to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate tedious tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Some Ways You Can Use Zapier with Daylite
- Automatically create or projects in Daylite from new projects in Asana, Trello, or Basecamp
- Create Daylite opportunities and people from new JotForm submissions
- Create Daylite opportunities and people from new Google Forms entries
You'll find our most common automations here or get started with one of these popular Zaps.
How do I connect Daylite to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to Connected Accounts from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect new account and search for Daylite
- Use your credentials to connect your Daylite account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need more inspiration? See everything that's possible with Daylite and Zapier.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful