Below are the steps to migrate Billings to Billings Pro Self Serve on a different computer.
- Go to Home -> Library -> Application Support -> Billings and zip/compress the folder.
- Note: If you are using OS X Lion or Mountain Lion, the Library folder contained within your Home folder is hidden by default. To access this folder, press [command] + [shift] + [G] keys. Alternately, in the Finder window, hold down the [option] key, and choose Go > Library.
- Restore the zipped folder in the same location on your server and in the user account you'll run Billings Pro Server Admin in.
- Launch Billings Pro Server Admin on the server and choose the "Migrate" option and complete the migration.
- Migrate option will only show up when it detects a Billings folder at that location
This migrates your templates and moves them into the database so they can be shared with all the Billings Pro users.