Daylite gives you the ability to attach files like a PDF, picture or any other file type to your database. Below are methods on how to do this.
From the Menu Bar
- Highlight the object you wish to link the note to
- Click on the 'Add File' button in the note
- Choose add 'a copy of a file to Daylite' from the drop-down menu
- Click the Choose button and browse for the file on your Mac
- Select the file you wish to add and click 'Open'
- Now, click 'Add File' to add the file to the note
Drag and Drop
- Select the file you wish to add in Daylite
- Drag and drop onto the object you wish to add the file to
You also have the option to reference a file in Daylite, whether it is stored on your computer or in an online file-sharing application like Google Docs or Dropbox. This will not save the File in Daylite and therefore not take up Daylite’s storage space.