What's new in Daylite 5.0.3?
- Fixed an issue where modifying the title of a task in the Details pane was not being saved unless you tabbed out of the title field.
- Fixed an issue where the details of another user’s private appointments could become visible in the Detail pane.
- Fixed an issue where an unnecessary comma would appear after the ZIP/Postal Code if there was no country in the Envelope print layout.
- Fixed an issue where the "Forms" tab was not available in the Contextual menu Preferences when running a localized version of the app.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when loading the Attachment hyperlinks in the Activity View.
- Fixed an issue where the Combo Box in Form Fields did not work as expected.
- Fixed an issue where reordering multiple tasks by dragging in the progress view reversed the order.
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash in certain instances when an email was being composed from Daylite.
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash after editing tasks while in the Multi-Column view.
- Fixed an issue where a contiguous selection of tasks/subtasks could be reordered within itself.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when dragging multiple selected subtasks to the end of the subtask list to reorder them.
- Fixed an issue where moving a selection of subtasks with its parent task in Task List views caused the subtasks to lose their parent task.
- Fixed an issue where subtasks shown within a smart list could not be reordered using the keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when trying to outdent a subtask in a smart list while in List view.
- The order of form fields within the app are now displayed in the same order as set within the Form Preferences.
- Fixed an issue where the app would fail to create a local copy during the indexing stage.
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash after making changes to repeating appointments in the List view.
- Fixed an issue where an External Meeting Invitee reply from Outlook could not be processed in Daylite.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when creating a new person and setting a reverse relationship to a new linked person.
- Fixed an issue where partial searches for Categories and Keywords were not working in the Activity View filter search field.
- Fixed an issue where All-Day appointments spanning multiple days would not be rendered correctly when printing the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the End Date column could not be sorted in the Project Multi-Column view.
- Fixed an issue where copying and pasting the mailing address in the German localized version was in the incorrect order.
- 24-hour time is always displayed in full format now in the Calendar month view.
- Fixed an issue where the "Today" cell would not flash in the Day/Week Calendar views when the Today button was clicked.
- Fixed an issue where the Detail pane would scroll to the bottom when entering the Default Company's Title/Department for a Contact record.
- Fixed an issue where the app would hang when trying to log into a previously connected local copy that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue where the default start and end choices would be displayed incorrectly when printing the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the icons for Appointments and Objectives would not be displayed when printing the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the currency formatter would not appear correctly in the edit sheets within the Product and Services Preference pane.
- Fixed an issue where appointments belonging to an iCloud subscribed calendar may disappear then reappear after alternating syncs.
- Fixed an issue where closing a Report Engine document would close the Daylite Preferences window.
- Fixed an issue where Letter merges were not visible in the Objective Activity Views.
- Fixed an issue where a meeting deleted notification would not be sent to users who originally accepted that meeting.
- Fixed an issue where the "Arrange By" option in the List view would not display the same sort option selected in the Multi-Column view.
- Improved the conflict view to display all busy appointments as grey and the current appointment selection as blue.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to copy the default values from one user to another in the Default Values Preferences.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Remove done tasks immediately" option in the General Preferences was not being respected for non-repeating done tasks linked to Objectives in the Not Done list.
- Fixed an issue where the 'repeat' icon would not appear in the Task row after setting a task to repeat.
- Fixed an issue where the selection was not maintained after moving tasks in the Progress view.
- Fixed the German word "Me" in the File slideover to "Mir"
Fixed the German text of "Show top 3" in the Tasks lists to "Zeige erste 3".
- Fixed the German localization text for the default external meeting invitation.
- Fixed the German word "Birthday" to "Geburtstag".
- Added the full French word salutations to the Prefix field.
- Fixed the French word of "Open" in the Status options to "Ouvert".
- Fixed the French word "Notes" in the Snooze options of the Notification popover to "Minute".
- Fixed the French text for "New Opportunity" in the quick search results to "Nouvelle Opportunité".
- Fixed the Spanish word of "Open" in the Status options to "Abierto".
- Fixed the Dutch word for "Dismiss" in the Notification popover to "Verbergen".
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.4
- Added compatibility for OS X Mavericks 10.9.4
- Fixed an issue where attachments for outbound emails may not get recorded into Daylite.
- Fixed an issue where attachments greater than 20MB in outbound emails could be recorded with DMA.
- Fixed an issue where changes made to a record in Daylite would not appear until Mail was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where the Detail pane popovers would not open after adding an email address in an outbound email.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0.3
- Fixed an issue where EMI attendees were being removed from the appointment after a CalDAV sync.
- Fixed an issue where the last sync time for iOS devices was being reported incorrectly in the Database pane.
- Localized the alert that would appear when launching Daylite Server in a non administrative account.
- Fixed an issue where permissions were not being set correctly for the enclosing folders used for the File Archiver.