What's new in Daylite 5.0.7?
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly after clicking the "Schedule" button in an appointment when running a localized version of the app.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when adding multiple new stages within the Pipeline Preference pane.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when working in the Forms Preference pane in a localized version of Daylite.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly on OS X Lion when trying to connect using a remote server address.
- Fixes an issue where the wrong field options would be displayed within the Form Preference pane when running a localized version of Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where the Details of a record could be overwritten when importing and updating the same record using the Delimited Text importer.
- Fixes an issue where changing the start date in the first repeating appointment set would not be saved for all occurrences.
- Fixes an issue where repeating appointments from a subscription calendar would not sync correctly in Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where the Due section in the Worklist sourcelist was not displaying Tasks in order of the Due Date.
- Mac OS X Yosemite user interface tweaks and other stability improvements.
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.7 / 126.96.36.199
- Fixes an issue where Daylite Mail Assistant caused a glitch with the Mail sort options.
- Adds compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10.1