What's new in Daylite 5.0.9?
- Adds a menu option to "Change Password" under the Daylite File menu.
- Adds the option "Link to Company With Source Import ID" for Contacts within the Delimited Text Data Import.
- Adds the option "Link to Contact With Source Import ID" for Companies within the Delimited Text Data Import.
- Fixes an issue where reminders in a subscribed Google calendar may duplicate each time the calendar syncs.
- Fixes an issue where the last user within the Invitee dropdown in the Appointment's Default Value Preference pane would disappear when selected.
- Fixes an issue where modifying only the first appointment in a repeating set applies the change to all future occurrences.
- Fixes an issue where Daylite would hang when importing a large ICS file.
- Fixes an issue where a user could drag to export a contact regardless of the permissions setting.
- Fixes an issue where the "Cancel" button in the Estimate line item detail pane did not work.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite could quit unexpectedly after trying to advance a stage within the Pipeline section.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when trying to perform an update using the "Check for Updates" menu item.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite could quit unexpectedly when trying to access the timezone drop down menu within the Appointment detail pane.
- Dutch, French, German and Spanish localization improvements
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.9
- Fixes an issue where outgoing emails were not being added into Daylite.
- Related Tasks now appear in the DMA pane when replying to an email.
- Fixes an issue where certain attachments would not save to Daylite on OS X Yosemite.
- Fixes an issue where Daylite Mail Assistant would not connect to Daylite after logging out / logging in into the Mac OS X user account on Yosemite.
- Fixes an issue where Mail could quit unexpectedly when replying to an email in Mac OS X Yosemite.
- Fixes an issue where Daylite Mail Assistant would fail to reconnect after the Mac would wake from sleep.
- Adds compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0.9
- Launching the app now checks to see if the Primary Database is set to be automatically backed up.
- Unchecking a database from within the Backup pane now asks for a confirmation to exclude from the backup schedule.
- Addresses a performance issue related to Daylite for iOS syncing.
- Improves reliability of CalDAV sync when making edits to repeating appointments within Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where reminders belonging to tasks and appointments were not being included when connecting for the first time from Daylite for iOS.
- Fixes an issue where reminders belonging to subscribed calendars were erroneously synced to Daylite on iOS devices.
- Fixes an issue where adding a CalDAV account on OS X El Capitan would fail.