We’ve improved the performance when merging with Microsoft Word for Mac 2016 so it’s faster.
Previously, using the merge feature to pull info from Daylite into a Word document did not work. This has now been fixed.
There was a bug that wouldn’t merge a Word doc unless the template was already open. This has been fixed.
Sometimes when restoring a note from the Trash, the actual details in the note stayed behind in the Trash. This has been fixed.
We fixed a bug where when importing an opportunity from a delimited text file (for example, spreadsheet), the unit and unit price were not imported properly as line items.
There was an issue for Daylite Cloud customers where running the "Counts" report would not work. This has now been fixed.
We fixed an issue where sometimes the "Cancel" and "Create" buttons looked like they were cut off when trying to apply an Activity Set.
We squashed a bug that made it difficult to sometimes view your task titles from a task list. If the task was linked to a Project or Opportunity with a very long title, only the Project or Opportunity title would be shown. Now the title of the task is shown no matter how long your Project or Opportunity title.
Ever notice how when you're in a note or email slide over that sometimes you can see the Timeline indicator with the date? This has now been fixed so nothing will get in your way of note taking.
We changed the title of the "Save All" button so it's now simply "Save" when you're creating a new item in Daylite.
We now limit the number of active file/attachment transfers to 20 at a time. This improves performance and prevents Daylite and Daylite Mail Assistant from going into an un-responsive state when launched.
We've also made some other under-the-hood improvements to file/attachment transfers for Daylite and Daylite Mail Assistant.
We also made some minor localization improvements.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.0.4
We fixed a Mail crash that could happen when Daylite was quit while you had a Mail compose window open.
We fixed an issue where attachments could sometimes get "stuck" in the "Daylite File Transfers" window during the upload process.
Sometimes when using Daylite Mail Assistant and viewing an item such as a contact or project, the "Show in Daylite" and "Edit" buttons looked kind of wonky for languages other than English. This has been fixed.
Daylite Server Admin 6.0.4
We made a small under-the-hood improvement to Daylite Server.