Daylite Mail Assistant helps you capture new leads, store emails and create follow-up reminders right from your inbox!
Follow the steps below to turn on Daylite Mail Assistant. Feel free to follow along with our video demonstration here if needed:
- Open Apple Mail.
- In the menu bar choose Mail > Preferences.
- In the Mail preferences, click Manage Plug-ins…
- Select DayliteMailAssistant.mailbundle checkbox.
- Click Apply and Restart Mail.
Mail will restart and the Daylite Mail Assistant pane should now show on the right.
If the Daylite Mail Assistant is not showing in Apple Mail, follow the steps below:
Select the View Menu from within Apple Mail.
Select "Show Daylite Assistant" from the bottom of the list:
- The Daylite Mail Assistant pane should now show on the right.
If after following these steps, you don't see the Daylite Mail Assistant pane, contact us and we can help.