Daylite Mail Integration helps you capture new leads, store emails and create follow-up reminders right from your inbox!
Follow the steps below to turn on Daylite Mail Integration for macOS 10.14 and later. For macOS 10.13 please see the bottom of this page:
- Open Apple Mail
- In the menu bar choose Mail > Preferences
- In the Mail preferences, click Manage Plug-ins…
- Select DayliteMailAssistant.mailbundle checkbox
- Click Apply and Restart Mail
Mail will restart and the Daylite Mail Integration pane should now show on the right.
Select the View Menu from within Apple Mail
Select "Show Daylite Assistant" from the bottom of the list:
- The Daylite Mail Integration pane should now show on the right.
If after following these steps, you don't see Mail Integration, contact us and we can help.