When trying to invite someone to your meeting you see a message:
"Your user needs an email address before you can invite contacts.
Invited contacts are sent invitations by email. Your user's email address is used by email. Your user's email address is used by invitees when replying.
Add your email address and try inviting your contacts again."
Why is this happening?
This message appears if your User record is not linked to your Contact record in Daylite.
To set an email address for your user, do the following:
- On the menu bar choose Daylite > Preferences > User & Teams
- Select your user in the pane on the left
- In the lower right, click Change...
- Type the name of your contact record in Daylite
- Double-click your contact record
- Close the preferences window
- Quit and open Daylite
If the issue continues to occur, please contact us.