After upgrading to latest version of Daylite (2020.29.1), some users have noticed that the Daylite Mail Assistant plugin is showing a ‘There was a problem connecting to Daylite’ error.
The following steps can help to remedy this error.
- From the Daylite menu bar, select Daylite > Uninstall Mail Assistant...
- Follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall Daylite Mail Assistant
- Quit Daylite
- Launch Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
- Copy and paste the bolded text into your Terminal window. Press the enter/return key to execute the command: launchctl remove com.marketcircle.Daylite-Helper
- Launch Daylite
- From the Daylite menu bar, select Daylite > Install Mail Assistant
- Follow the on-screen prompts to Install Mail Assistant
- Follow the on-screen prompts to Turn on Mail Assistant