Why is this problem occurring
You are running into this because:
- You disabled Billings Pro contact sharing with Address Book.
- Billings Pro is not listed under Contacts in Security & Privacy settings in System Preferences.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Launch System Preferences ==> select Security & Privacy ==> select Privacy.
- Select Contacts ==> then checkmark Billings Pro.app in the list.
If you are unable to checkmark Billings Pro.app, click on the padlock to unlock the list.
In cases where you do not see the Billings Pro.app under Security & Privacy ==> Privacy ==> Contacts, do the following:
- In Billings Pro, go to File ==> Add Client from Contacts...
- Type the name of a random contact in the search field and press Enter key on the keyboard. You can then double click on the name and you should then see a prompt appear asking you to allow Billings Pro access to your contacts.
- Click Allow and then check to see if the Client's address details appear on your Invoice now.
If the issue persists after following the steps above, please initiate a support ticket here for our Technical Support Team to investigate further.