Follow the steps below to print Notes from Daylite:
- Navigate to the Notes section in Daylite.
- Choose all Notes you'd like to print (select the first Note and with the Shift key pressed->select the last one)
- Go to File from the top menu-> Print.
- In the window that opens, click Print.
You can now print your selected Notes or save them as a PDF file:
Follow the steps below to export notes from your Daylite database:
- Navigate to the Notes section.
- Select all notes you'd like to print(select the first note and with the Shift key pressed, select the last one)
- Go to File from the top menu--> Export-->Export Visible Columns and Rows to File.
- In the sheet that opens, select the destination for the exported file.
A TSV file with all exported notes will be created on your Mac.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful