Welcome to our help article on how to resolve the most common Daylite Helper errors. Daylite Helper errors can be the root cause of a number of syncing issues and crashing on launch problems.
In this tutorial, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to solve most cases of these Daylite Helper issues such as: Cannot Connect To Daylite Helper, Cannot Launch Daylite Helper, Incorrect Version Of Daylite Helper, and Daylite Helper Cannot Run.
The error messages below are usually seen when Daylite is installed incorrectly, named incorrectly, or if multiple Daylite.app's exist on your device and should all be able to be remedied using the same steps we included below.
Cannot Connect to Daylite Helper.
|Cannot launch Daylite Helper.
|Incorrect version of Daylite Helper.
|Daylite Helper cannot run.
- Quit Daylite (If Open)
- Quit Mail (If Open)
- Open Finder
- Search for Daylite
- Click on "This Mac"
- Delete any Daylite applications and zips you might have on your device.
- Download the latest version of Daylite from this link: https://www.marketcircle.com/downloads/latest-daylite
- Navigate to your Downloads folder
- Double click on the .zip to extract the Daylite.app from the .zip file (If using safari it should auto unzip)
- Drag the Daylite.app from your downloads folder into the /Applications folder
- Restart your device
- Open Daylite
These steps should resolve your issue, however, if they do not please initiate a support ticket here for our Technical Support Team to investigate further.